Advocate Aurora Health
Proud Partner of Advocate Aurora Health!
Aurora Credit Union merged with Educators Credit Union. Since then, Educators has been committed to helping Advocate Aurora Health employees make informed financial decisions that are right for them. At Educators, we consistently go above and beyond to ensure members experience better rates, lower fees and exceptional rewards.
You're Eligible to Join!
Educators Credit Union is open to anyone who lives or works in our 11-county service area – Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha. When you join Educators, you will gain convenient access to an abundance of member-owner benefits.
Account Access & Homebuying
Convenient Account Access
- ATMs: Access a nationwide network of over 60,000 fee-free ATMs.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, view daily credit score updates, receive alerts and manage finances 24/7.
- ASK EVA®: Quickly check account balances, make transfers and pay loans using voice or keypad commands at 800.236.3168.
- Educators Video Banking: Meet with expert staff virtually to open an account, apply for a loan, manage accounts and ask questions using a computer or mobile device.
- Quickly receive a pre-approval by using your signed offer of employment on your mortgage income verification.
- Finance your mortgage with a fixed-rate mortgage, an adjustable-rate mortgage* or a first-time homebuyer mortgage. As a concierge service user, your closing costs on fixed-rate mortgages will not exceed $500.
- Conveniently manage your mortgage at any Educators branch or through Online and Mobile Banking.
*Adjustable-rate mortgage terms are listed as the number of years your initial mortgage rate is fixed/how often your loan rate can change after the initial term.
Award-Winning Financial Services
Vehicle loans, home loans and credit cards with competitive rates.
Sincere, personal services to educate and advise you on your finances.
Educators Vehicle Solutions
Complimentary vehicle advisors can help you finance a new or used vehicle with special, no-haggle pricing and protection with member-priced extended warranties.
Financial Services Continued
Free resources designed to improve your financial wellbeing at every stage in life.
Accounts With Perks
Checking and savings accounts equipped with perks and benefits.
Perks and Benefits
Points for Perks
Earn points on all non-PIN debit and credit card purchases. Points can be used for cash, rate discounts, travel and gift cards.
Members can earn cash back just for using active checking, savings and loan accounts.
Receive discounts for sporting events, Six Flags® Great America, TurboTax® and more.
Let’s achieve more together! Join at ecu.com.
Contact Brett Nielsen
262.884.2525 – Ext. 2525