Supplement your higher education costs.
Part of Educators’ mission is to passionately help people. At the center of this mission is a dedication to help students along their educational journeys.
Educators awards scholarships to graduating seniors based on their academic record, participation in school and community activities, and their demonstration of one or more of Educators Core Values: honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, excellence.
Thirty-five current high school seniors will be selected to receive $2,000!
This year, we are giving $70,000 in scholarship money to students heading off to college.
The application period is now closed.
If you’re a graduating high school senior in good standing seeking to apply for the Educators Scholarship, please make sure you meet our eligibility requirements.
In order to qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be the primary owner of an active Prime Share Savings account at Educators Credit Union for a minimum of one (1) year as of the application deadline.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be a current high school senior eligible for graduation at the end of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Tell how you live, or have demonstrated, one of Educators five core values in your life – honesty, integrity, fairness, respect and excellence.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2020-2021 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.