Supplement your higher education costs.
Part of Educators’ mission is to passionately help people. At the center of this mission is a dedication to help students along their educational journeys.
Educators awards scholarships to graduating seniors based on their academic record, participation in school and community activities, and their demonstration of one or more of Educators Core Values: honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, excellence.
Thirty-five current high school seniors will be selected to receive $2,000!
This year, we are giving $70,000 in scholarship money to students heading off to college.
If you’re a graduating high school senior in good standing seeking to apply for the Educators Scholarship, please make sure you meet our eligibility requirements.
In order to qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be an Educators Credit Union member for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of award.
- Show a demonstration of one of the core values of Educators Credit Union.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2020-2021 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.