Educators provides the following financial education resources to reduce employee stress and increase their financial success:
- Online wellness tools including short videos, digital learning programs, articles and guides are available to employees anytime at www.ecu.com/wellness. Feel free to add this link to your employee wellness information or benefits section of your employee intranet.
- Virtual (Zoom, etc.) or onsite financial education workshops that detail essential financial information and tips. See separate listing of 12 relevant financial topics now available.
- Virtual or onsite participation at your employee benefit or wellness fairs to provide financial wellness tools and answer questions for employees.
- Wellness & Services Summary – electronic or paper handout on money saving resources and products provided by Educators Credit Union, a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This can be to shared with both new and existing employees and added to benefits pages on the company intranet.
- One-on-one financial reviews are available virtually or onsite for employees to ask questions, receive helpful financial advice or learn more about their credit report and score.
- Quarterly financial wellness newsletters provide guidance on difficult financial topics.
- Consumer credit counseling, budgeting and debt management assistance is available from our nonprofit partner, GreenPath Financial Wellness (www.greenpath.com).
Interested in Being a Financial Wellness Partner?
Contact Brett Nielsen1, Business Relationship Director.
GreenPath Virtual Financial Coach
Lea can help with improving credit scores, paying down debt, moving forward after a credit decline and building healthy financial habits.
Articles to assist employees along their financial journey. These articles include topics on debt, budgeting, saving and more!
Monthly Webinars by GreenPath
Register for monthly webinars on topics like becoming debt free and buying a home, and access previously recorded financial webinars.
GreenPath's Financial Library
Access additional resources such as online classes, newsletters and financial health tips.
Other Financial Tools
Educators offers a collection of free financial services designed to improve the financial wellbeing of employees.
1Email links on this page are provided for your convenience. Email is not secure and information can be read by others. Do not email information such as passwords, social security numbers, account numbers, mother’s maiden name, etc.