The ECU College Planning Center
The ECU College Planning Center is a robust platform with age-appropriate guidance to empower families on preparing, financing and successfully applying to college.
Some features of the College Planning Center include:
- Passport for Success containing grade-specific guidance with easy-to-understand explanations on the college process
- The Financial Center which allows holistic planning for the entire family and for each child’s individual college needs, helping parents evaluate all of their college financing options including savings, scholarships, financial aid and loans
- A Calendar that integrates relevant testing dates, college and scholarship deadlines and family specific events
- A College Search to get a big picture view of schools that might be the best academic and economic fit
- A Scholarship Search Engine using customized criteria to help students locate scholarships that meet their unique profile
- The Resource Center which contains college planning tools and services
Go to the ECU College Planning Center using this link.