College Planning Guide
Learn about the different options for financing college, what college life is like, and more.
Find the Right School for You
Find a college, university or online school that fits your needs and your budget.
Find Scholarships with Fastweb
Fastweb is one of the leading online resources in finding scholarships to help you pay for school.
More Detailed Information
Private Student Loans
College is expensive. And it’s hard to bridge the gap between scholarships, grants and federal loans and the actual cost of attending college. That’s why we are teaming up with LendKey, an online marketplace of student loans — to make paying for college easy, and repayment as painless as possible.
The private student loan features and benefits include:
- No origination fee
- A 30-day no-fee return policy
- Deferment while you are attending school
- Students at accredited universities and colleges, as well as area technical colleges, are eligible to apply through Educators
You’ve got that degree, and you’re staring down that repayment grace period. Don’t get stuck making minimum payments on several loans with high interest rates. Consolidate with a loan from Educators and LendKey.
The consolidation loan features and benefits include:
- Lower payments and reduced interest rate
- Make one loan payment, instead of several
- Co-signer release after 36 months of on-time, interest and principal payments, when requested
- Discount when automatic (ACH) payments are authorized