Financial Wellness Partners Program
We share financial knowledge and tools to help individuals and families make more informed financial decisions and save them time and money. If you are an employer, click Employer Resources or click on the Employer Resources tab for many financial education articles, video’s and other resources to bring resources to your workplace.
Monthly Articles & Online Resources
We will post monthly articles and other resources periodically so please visit these financial wellness pages as often as you like. Employers can also click on the Employer Resources tab to receive more details on onsite financial workshops and other resources.
Monthly Articles & Tools
- 2020 Understanding Personal Finance Workshop
- July 2020 Tips on Creating a Successful Budget
- July 2020 Steps to Financial Freedom – GreenPath Guide
- July 2020 Alternative Budgeting Approach Form
- June 2020 – All About Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- June 2020 – Money Management Including Reducing Your Debts
- March 2018 – Saving to Achieve Your Goals
- February 2018 – Monthly Budget Spreadsheet
- February 2018 – Developing a Budget & Tracker Spreadsheet and Template
- January 2018 – Financial Fitness Quiz
- November 2017 – Check your score!
On-Demand Financial Workshop Videos
Understanding Personal Finance Workshop
- This workshop covers the basics of Personal Finance.
- Increase your finance knowledge and achieve more of your financial goals.
- You may also view the video here.