Financial Wellness Partners Program:
We share financial knowledge and tools to help individuals and families make more informed financial decisions and save them time and money. If you are an employer, click Employer Resources or click on the Employer Resources tab for many financial education articles, video’s and other resources to bring resources to your workplace.
Monthly Articles & Online Resources:
We will post monthly articles and other resources periodically so please visit these financial wellness pages as often as you like. Employers can also click on the Employer Resources tab to receive more details on onsite financial workshops and other resources.
Monthly Articles & Tools
- February 2021 Saving With Purpose to Achieve Your Goals
- February 2021 Educators CU Services/Benefits Summary
- February 2021 Home Buying Workshop
- February 2021 Social Security Workshop
- February 2021 Estate Planning Basics Workshop
- October 2020 SEG Newsletter
- November 2020 – Financial Fitness Quiz
- September 2020 Saving to Achieve Your Goals
- September 2020 Understanding Personal Finance Workshop
- July 2020 Tips on Creating a Successful Budget
- July 2020 Steps to Financial Freedom – GreenPath Guide
- July 2020 Alternative Budgeting Approach Form
- June 2020 – All About Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- June 2020 – Money Management Including Reducing Your Debts
- February 2018 – Monthly Budget Spreadsheet
- February 2018 – Developing a Budget & Tracker Spreadsheet and Template
- November 2017 – Check your score!