On-the-go card security app.
CardValet® is a user-friendly app that gives you the power to turn cards on or off, receive spending notifications and set spending restrictions 24/7.
Turn Cards On & Off
Lose a card? Not using it and want to make sure it’s protected? Use CardValet® to turn your Educators cards on and off.
GET INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS
Create transaction alerts to be instantly notified when a purchase is made with your card.
SET SPENDING RESTRICTIONS
Create spending limits to protect yourself from big purchases being made without your knowledge.
RESET YOUR PIN
If you forgot your PIN or need to change it, you can create a new PIN directly in CardValet®.
ADD TRAVEL NOTICES
If you’re heading out on a domestic or international trip, add travel notes to your debit and/or credit card.
REORDER A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD
Replace a damaged debit/credit card or order a duplicate card quickly and easily.
REPORT A CARD LOST/STOLEN
If your card goes missing, simply report it lost or stolen right from the app.
CardValet® is a user-friendly platform that is replacing the Ctrl™ app. Members can use CardValet® to:
- Turn debit and credit cards on and off.
- Set location-based limits.
- Set spending limits.
- Receive transaction alerts.
- Reset a PIN.
- Add travel notes.
- Replace a damaged card.
The CardValet® app is available in the Google Play Store and the App Store.
To begin using CardValet®, please register at least one card.
- Open CardValet®.
- Select New User.
- Enter your full 16-digit card number.
- Enter the requested verification information, including your card’s security code, expiration date and address.
- As an additional security measure, please select how you would like to receive a security code.
- Enter the security code you receive.
- Create your login account by entering your email, username, password and full name (display name). Please note, your password must be between nine to 12 characters, with one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
- Now you are all set to log in and experience all the features of CardValet®.
There is no limit. To add additional cards:
- Select the App Menu in the upper left corner.
- Click “Hide/Show Cards.”
- Click the plus icon.
- Enter the full card number
- Enter your card verification info
- Select how you would like to receive a security code.
- Enter the security code
- Your card is now available in My Cards.
There is no fee to download or use CardValet®.
A one-time security code will be sent to you via the email address or phone number you entered when creating your CardValet® account. Once you enter the code, you will be able to reset your password. Please note, the password must be different from your previous five passwords and must include between nine to 12 characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
To report a card lost or stolen:
- Click “Manage Card.”
- Click “Report Lost or Stolen.”
- Click “Call” to disable your card and have a replacement card sent.
- Click the phone number to be connected to Member Service.