- Our HSA offers a competitive rate with no minimum balance or annual fee.
- An HSA debit card will be mailed so you can conveniently pay for your qualified medical expenses. Counter checks can also be requested.
- There are no monthly fees if you sign up for Educators eStatements ($2 monthly fee if paper statements are requested).
|Fax application:||Mail application:|
|(262) 884-7235 Attn: Rachel||Educators Credit Union, Attn: IRA Department, 1326 Willow Road, Mt. Pleasant, WI 53177|
Please keep a copy of this application, disclosures and rate sheet for your records.
Here is the list of items you’ll need:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- A current U.S. government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, U.S. passport, state or military ID)
- A credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account
- A $5 minimum deposit that represents your ownership share of the credit union (Prime Share Savings)
Additional HSA Questions? Click here for some helpful Q&A’s