Racine Shred Day
August 6 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
3626 WI-31, Racine, WI 53405
For questions about our upcoming Shred Events, please email email@example.com.
- Please avoid arriving prior to the start time to ensure we can safely set up for the event.
- Stay in your vehicle. We will remove the paper from your car, so please have it in an easily accessible location.
- There is a maximum limit of five boxes or 100 pounds of paper per car.
- We will only accept paper. All boxes, plastic bags or other materials will be returned to you after the paper is collected.
- Check for important documents you don’t want to shred (birth certificates, marriage licenses, social security cards).
- There may be long wait times due to the popularity of these events.
- Shred Days may end early or be canceled if the truck fills before the scheduled end time or if there is inclement weather.