- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Park – July 27: Paul Spencer Band
July 27, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Jazz in the Park is Milwaukee’s favorite free, outdoor, summer music series, featuring an eclectic lineup of jazz, big band, funk, R & B, reggae, blues and more. Performers come from across town or across the country. Concerts take place Thursday evenings, 5pm-9pm from June 1 through August 31st, in Cathedral Square Park. Music starts at 6pm, but stop by early for Jazz in the Park Happy Hour and get great drink specials from 5-6pm! We love dogs, but ask that you please leave your little furry friends at home during Jazz in the Park.
The 2017 schedule features over a dozen different music groups.
- July 27: Paul Spencer Band
- Aug. 3: Josh Hoyer and Soul Colossal
- Aug. 10: Salsa Manzana
- Aug. 17. Fresh Faces of Milwaukee Jazz, featuring Foreign Goods and Roxi Copland
- Aug. 24: Indendio/Terra Guitarra
- Aug. 31: Streetlife featuring Warren Wiegratz/Vivo
This is the 26th year of Jazz in the Park. For more information, check out the Jazz in the Park website.
Jazz in the Park is sponsored by Educators Credit Union.