COVID-19 and Educators Credit Union
Educators Credit Union is taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our members, staff and community. The situation is constantly in flux and we want to ensure our members have access to the most up-to-date information.
We will continue to do all that we can to ensure you have access to your account during these difficult times. A detailed list of services and how you can access your accounts can be found below.
As a member at Educators Credit Union, the money in your account is protected by the National Credit Union Administration. The NCUA insures credit union accounts up to $250,000 per depositor. Learn more here.
Educators Credit Union is starting the careful and deliberate process of safely bringing select in-lobby services to our members. Below is a table that shows how members should access particular services, whether it’s making an appointment in a branch or using an Educators E-Service.
To schedule a pickup or appointment for the services listed, please call 262.886.5900.
What to Know for Branch Appointments
If you’re using a service that requires a branch appointment, there’s a few things you’ll need to know before coming to our location. A mask and valid ID are required for services at the branch or curbside pickup.
Feeling sick? Please reschedule. We want to keep our members and staff safe from any illness.
When coming to the branch for your appointment:
- Only the member(s) required for the transaction will be allowed in the building.
- Please enter the front entrance wearing a mask with your ID ready.
- A staff member will greet you in the vestibule and check you in.
- The staff member will need to verify your ID. They may ask you to briefly lower your mask to verify.
- If your appointment requires you to be in the branch, the staff member will direct you to the office or location for your meeting. We ask that you follow social distancing recommendations while inside the branch.
When you arrive:
- Park in the designated curbside pickup spots outside of the main branch building.
- Have your ID ready and a mask on.
- A staff member will come outside and confirm your identity. The staff may ask you to pull down your mask while they verify your ID.
- Staff will deliver any documents and collect signatures, if necessary.
Avoid a Line, Manage Your Account Online
WeCU Video Banking
WeCU brings Educators staff to your computer. Use it to apply for a loan, close on a loan, get help searching for or financing a vehicle, and more!
ASK EVA is our voice activated teller service. Use it to check balances, move money between accounts, or make payments from your phone.
COVID Fraud Attempts
Fraudsters strike when people are scared. Learning more about these attempts is the best way to stay protected.
Email is one of the most popular tools for scammers to use. We talk about warning signs to watch for when reading emails.
Messages sent straight to your phone asking for donations, pretending to give information or trying to get personal details are common. Be on the lookout!