2020-2021 Educators Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
If you’re a graduating high school senior in good standing seeking to apply for the Educators Scholarship, please make sure you meet our eligibility requirements.
In order to qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a member at Educators Credit Union for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of award.
- Show a demonstration of one of the core values of Educators Credit Union.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2020-2021 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.