Educators Scholarship Application
Tips for a Winning Application:
- Sign the application form and fill it out completely.
- Submit your high school transcript through first semester senior year
- Typed one-page resume, listing your awards, community service, extracurriculars and work experience.
- Send in your personal essay of approximately 500 words.
- Attach a letter of recommendation.
- Sign the disclosure form.
- Get your parent/guardian signature if you are under 18.
- Once you have all the pieces of your application, it can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to:
Sandy Kaufman, Scholarship Committee, Educators Credit Union 15350 W. Howard Avenue New Berlin, WI 53151 or dropped off at any Educators location by February 27, 2018.