Pictures with Santa

Santa Claus will be visiting Educators Credit Union locations again this holiday season. Kid’s can visit with Santa and get a free picture with him! Below is a complete list of dates and times for Santa’s visits: Friday, December 4 from 3 to 6 pm Rapids Dr. and W. Center St. locations Saturday, December 5 from 9 am to noon South Milwaukee and New Berlin … Read more »

Write a great scholarship essay

It’s scholarship time! Writing is not always the most fun thing to do, sometimes it can even get overwhelming. We compiled some general tips for you to keep your scholarship essay writing simple (and hopefully enjoyable). Know your audience: Be sure to read the questions on the application and do some research on the group giving the scholarship. Plan in advance: … Read more »

November News

What’s in the News? Earn Loyalty Pay Back Reward services before Nov. 30, get Educators Ctrl app, this month’s Share Certificate Special and learn about this year’s Educators Scholarship. Click here for November’s Member Focus Newsletter. Share this:  

5 tips to make your chicken noodle soup even better

It’s definitely Chicken Noodle Soup season. Everyone here is sniffling or coughing and the best remedy is Chicken Noodle Soup. Full disclosure: Any warm liquids are likely to help break up nasal congestion, but drinking hot water just doesn’t sound as appealing. My mom taught me to make her version of Chicken Noodle Soup and it’s really good. But I’ve … Read more »

October News

Learn about Ctrl, get an update on the Loyalty Pay Back Reward, and our final car event of the year, along with a great story about Educators members: the Roberson family, and much more. Click here for October’s Member Focus Newsletter. Share this:  

Vital Student Loan Information

Are you or is someone in your family heading off to college soon? As you are well aware of by now, colleges and universities aren’t cheap, no matter where you go. Coming up with a plan for tuition is on the minds of a lot of families when they think about higher education. It’s on the mind of Educators Credit … Read more »