Introducing … Mind & Money!
Being a parent can be busy! Mind & Money1 is a FREE tool that helps parents strike the perfect balance between rewarding their children and teaching them real-world financial lessons.
With Mind & Money, children and teens can:
- Receive their own debit card.
- Earn allowance.
- Get paid for doing chores and tasks.
- Learn the importance of saving and money management.
- Borrow money from parents with or without interest.
- Set financial goals and stick to a budget.
- Get rewarded for good grades and other accomplishments.
- Request money.
Enrolling in Mind & Money is easy! If your child already has an Educators account, and you are a joint owner, just log in to Online or Mobile Banking and click Mind & Money under the “Accounts” tab to get started. If your child needs an account first, visit www.ecu.com/open-an-account.
For more information and frequently asked questions, visit www.ecu.com/mind-and-money.