The 2022 Educators Credit Union Scholarship Application is Open!
It’s time for outstanding high school seniors throughout southeastern Wisconsin to apply for Educators Credit Union’s 2022 scholarship. Once again, Educators is awarding a total of $70,000 to 35 students for higher education. Starting January 14, 2022, eligible students can apply online at www.ecu.com/community-about/scholarships/.
To apply, students must:
- Be the primary owner of an active Prime Share Savings account at Educators Credit Union for a minimum of one year as of the application deadline.
- Be enrolled in a high school in Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington or Waukesha counties*.
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Be accepted to attend an accredited college or technical school at the time of the award.
- Demonstrate one or more of Educators’ core values — honesty, fairness, integrity, respect and excellence.
Applications are due by 3 p.m. on Monday, February 28, 2022. Visit www.ecu.com/community-about/scholarships/ to get started!
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2021-2022 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.