Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to your finances.
If you’re looking for help along your financial journey, the Financial Wellness Widget and the Credit Report Widget powered by SavvyMoney® in Mobile and Online Banking can help!
The Financial Wellness Widget offers a convenient way to gain insight into your finances. With this widget you can:
- View your spending habits. The Financial Wellness Widget automatically sorts the expenses in your account. The expense wheel even breaks down spending by category and allows you to review your transactions easily.
- Create savings goals. Stay on track and achieve your goals! First, choose a category like electronics, home improvements or emergency savings. Then, title your savings goal, enter your goal amount, add an optional target date, and you are all set to begin saving!
- Evaluate your financial health. The Financial Wellness Assessment is a short questionnaire that will help you understand your financial situation and give you a look into your FinHealth Score®.
The Credit Report Widget powered by SavvyMoney® gives you daily credit score updates that won’t hurt your score. You can check your score as much or as little as you want, review your credit report, learn how you can improve your score, and explore opportunities to refinance and save with Educators!
Here’s how it works:
- Click the “Check Your Score” button or the “Credit Score Widget” to begin enrollment in Online and Mobile Banking.
- Click the check box to agree to the terms and conditions of use.
- Click the “Continue” button to complete the enrollment.
- If you receive an error message, please click “Verify Again” to complete enrollment.
If you are looking to improve your credit score, Lea, the GreenPath Virtual Financial Coach, can assist you! Lea provides tools to help you pay down debt, move forward after a credit decline, and build healthy financial habits. Not only does Lea offer 24/7, one-stop virtual assistance, but personalized and clear financial advice to meet your needs. Get started at ecu.com/tools-resources/financial-tools/.