With Educators Video Banking, you can speak with a local member finance representative from one of our 24 branches virtually on your laptop, desktop or mobile device. Our Educators Video Banking team is here to help with things that might normally require a phone call or a trip to a branch such as:
- Opening an account.
- Adding checking and savings accounts.
- Learning about loan options.
- Adding/removing a signee.
- Issues with checks or digital transactions.
- Debit or credit card problems.
- General account questions.
Educators Video Banking is available Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to noon. Get started at ecu.com/digital-services/educators-video-banking/. Please note, Educators Video Banking cannot help with business accounts at this time.