Scholarship Application Opens Jan. 15
Educators Credit Union will start accepting applications for our 2021 scholarship on Friday, Jan. 15! Once again, Educators is awarding 35 outstanding high school seniors with $2,000 each to pay for higher education. Eligible students can apply online at www.ecuscholarships.com.
To apply, students must:
- Have been an Educators Credit Union member for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a high school in Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington or Waukesha counties*.
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of the award.
- Demonstrate one or more of Educators’ core values — honesty, fairness, integrity, respect and excellence.
Applications are due by 3 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2021. Know a high school senior? Send them to www.ecuscholarships.com to apply.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2020-2021 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.