Educators Credit Union loves supporting our members, but we also want to ensure our communities grow and prosper. To support that mission, we proudly support local non-profits, volunteer time and provide financial literacy lessons to thousands of people.
Here are some ways we’ve helped our community in 2020:
- Donated 4,000 backpacks with supplies to homeless students in Milwaukee Public Schools.
- Brought financial literacy lessons to over 30,000 students in the 11 counties we serve.
- Bought lunches for and donated hand sanitizer to local first responders.
- Hosted community Shred Days in August and September.
- Awarded $70,000 in scholarships to 35 local students.
- And much more!
The only reason we were able to do this great work is because of you, our members. When you are a member at a credit union, you help us honor our commitment to the places where we live and work. Thank you for your membership – it means a lot to us and the people you help us help.