As an essential business, Educators Credit Union is open and here to help our members access their accounts safely and securely. We’ve been working hard to give you access to your money, while still keeping all of our members, our staff and the community safe. Remember: your account is insured up to $250,000 per depositor by the NCUA.
Here’s how you can stay connected to your account during this difficult time:
- Online Banking. Log into your account from anywhere you have internet access. Check your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, check statements and more!
- Mobile Banking. Download the Mobile Banking app to your smart device to manage your account from the palm of your hand.
- Use FlashCash in Mobile Banking to take a picture of your check and deposit it right into your account. Follow the instructions on our mobile deposits blog for help using the mobile widget.
- ASK EVA®. Prefer to use a phone instead of the internet? Call ASK EVA at 800.236.3168 for account access without a wait! ASK EVA can be used for balance inquiries, transfers, or payments.
- Fee-Free ATMs. Educators Credit Union members have access to more than 60,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide. You can find ATMs at gas stations, convenience stores and other locations near you on the Branches & ATMs page of our website.
- Drive-ups. Our drive-ups are still open while lobbies are closed. If you can’t manage your account from home, visit a branch. You can pick up or sign important documents, get rolled coins or other materials from inside the branch at the first window of non-TOM branches. All branch locations can be found here.
- Online loan applications. Want to apply for a new loan? Apply and close online! Find all of our personal loan options on the Personal tab of our website. Then apply at this link when you’re ready to start the process.
- Replacement debit or credit cards. If your Educators card is lost, stolen or damaged, order a new one by calling 262.886.5900.
Your safety and health is important to us. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time. Educators Credit Union is by your side, achieving more together.
REMINDER: If you need Educators Credit Union’s routing number for any external transactions, it is 275981378.