You can deposit a check with just a snap of the camera in Educators Credit Union’s Mobile Banking. It’s easy to use and saves you a trip to the branch.
To get started:
- Download Mobile Banking from your phone’s app store.
- Log into Mobile Banking with your Online Banking credentials.
- If you’re using an iPhone during business hours, you’ll see FlashCash on the bottom of the app. If you’re using Android during business hours, you’ll need to click the Menu option in the top-left corner.
- Select the account you want your check to go into.
- Enter the amount of the check you’re depositing.
- When you endorse your check, make sure to put “For mobile deposit only,” each payee’s signature and your account number. For example:
For mobile deposit only
John Smith <Payee signature>
Jan Smith <Payee signature>
- Take a picture of the front of your check.
- Take a picture of the back.
- Click Deposit Check.
And that’s it! Some of the money may be available to you instantly, while the rest could take up to five days to deposit.
If you don’t see the FlashCash widget during business hours, you might need some help from us. Call 262.886.5900 and our member response reps will be happy to assist you.