If You Need a New Card, Call Us First!

Educators Credit Union can still help you replace lost, stolen, or damaged credit and debit cards at our branches, but before you go pick yours up, you MUST call 262.886.5900 and order it.

It takes a bit of time to print new cards. When you call before heading to the branch, it saves time for everyone involved. Cards need to be picked up the same day they’re ordered or the card could be shredded.

REMEMBER: You can’t pick up a new debit or credit card at a TOM branch while our lobbies are closed. TOMs are located at the West Bend, Center Street, Prospect, Mukwonago, Sturtevant and Pleasant Prairie branches. Our member service representatives can help you find a nearby location or you can visit the Branches & ATMs page of our website.

Thanks for understanding! We look forward to helping you, but remember to call first for cards!

7 thoughts on “If You Need a New Card, Call Us First!

  1. I have a small bussiness and I need help staying open . I need a relief loan
    I’m not sure how to go about doing it.

  2. Your verbiage after Remember says you can’t. I think you mean you can. Maybe want to fix the typo.

    1. Hello Mary,
      Can’t is correct. The TOMs cannot print new cards for our members, that can only be done at the traditional drive-up.

    1. Hello Rebecca,
      New cards to replace expired cards are still mailed. This is for people who need a new card because it was damaged, lost or stolen.

      Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *