UPDATE: Educators Credit Union will remain open through Gov. Tony Evers’ “Safer at Home” declaration. Financial institutions are classified as essential businesses. For the safety of yourselves and those around you, we would like to encourage you to use online or phone options whenever possible. More information about those tools is available in the article below.
Your safety and the safety of our staff and the communities we serve are our top priority. Due to an increase in local coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we will be temporarily closing all our branch lobbies as a precautionary measure effective Tuesday, Mar. 17.
Although the lobbies will be closed, you will ALWAYS have access to your money at Educators Credit Union. Your money is also safest stored at the credit union, where it is insured by the NCUA. We’ll continue to serve you through our drive-ups and exterior TOM agents, the Member Response Center, ATMs, ASK EVA (phone teller), and Online and Mobile Banking.
During this time:
- Our Member Response Center is available to assist you by calling 262.886.5900 or 800.236.5898 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Loan applications can be taken over the phone or online. Closings will be completed via email.
- Mortgage closings will be scheduled ONLY at the 1400 N. Newman Rd. branch on the second floor or at a title company. A representative will call you to reschedule any home loan appointments impacted by these closings.
- Debit and credit card replacements can be ordered by calling 262.886.5900 or 800.236.5898. Cards can be picked up with a current valid ID at the first drive-up lane at all locations except Center Street, Pleasant Prairie, Prospect, Sturtevant, Mukwonago, West Bend and UW-Parkside. Should you require first-lane drive-up assistance, please call ahead to have a smooth and quick transaction.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your accounts, pay bills, make loan payments and transfer funds to other accounts using our Online Banking, Mobile Banking app, ASK EVA (phone teller) and Educators voice banking.
- Safety deposits will be temporarily unavailable. Access will be open again once the branch lobbies reopen.
- All Educators events will be postponed, including all the Homebuying Workshops.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Educators Investment Services or speak with an Educators Investment Services advisor, please email email@example.com.
The Educators senior management team continues to closely monitor this situation and will regularly communicate updates. Please watch your email, ecu.com and social media for updates.
Thank you for your understanding. Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy.