Now Accepting Applications for the 2020 Scholarship!
Educators Credit Union is accepting applications for its 2020 Scholarship! Once again, Educators is awarding 35 outstanding high school seniors with $2,000 each to pay for higher education.
To apply, students must:
- Have been an Educators Credit Union member for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a high school in Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington or Waukesha County
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Submit a high school transcript showing a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Prove that they have been accepted to an accredited college or technical school by the time of the award.
- Write an essay that explains how they demonstrate one or more of Educators’ core values – honesty, fairness, integrity, respect and excellence.