Some Educators Credit Union branches will have new Saturday hours after April 1. The branches listed below will now close at 1 p.m., instead of 3 p.m.:
- Center Street Drive-Up (6131 W. Center St., Milwaukee, WI 53210)
- Newman Drive-Up (1400 N. Newman Rd., Racine, WI 53406)
- UW-Parkside (900 Wood Rd., Student Center, Suite D108, Kenosha, WI 53144)
- Pleasant Prairie (7431 91st Ave., Kenosha, WI 53142)
- Prospect (2243 N. Prospect Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202)
- Sturtevant (1300 90th St., Sturtevant, WI 53177)
- West Bend Drive-Up (960 W. Paradise Dr., West Bend, WI 53095)
Members can still self-service many of their needs with the great tools provided by Educators Credit Union. Fee-free ATMs are available to members 24/7 and deposits can be made from the FlashCash Widget in Mobile Banking. Members can also check their balances or transfer money with Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Educators Voice Access (EVA).
Visit the Branches & ATMs page to see the most up to date hours.