The deadline to apply for the 2019 Educators Credit Union Scholarship is one week away! For the second consecutive year, Educators is awarding 35 deserving high school seniors with $2,000 each for higher education.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, students must have their application and all of the materials turned in by Friday, March 1. To be eligible, students must:
- Be the primary owner of an active account (Prime Share Savings) at Educators Credit Union at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2018-2019 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of award.
Before time runs out, go to www.ecu.com/scholarship to get the application form and learn more.