The deadline to apply for the Educators Credit Union 2019 Scholarship is March 1! Once again, Educators is awarding 35 graduating high school seniors with $2,000 each for their higher education.
To qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be the primary owner of an active account (Prime Share Savings) at Educators Credit Union at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2018-2019 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of award.
- Show a demonstration of one of the core values of Educators Credit Union.
Educators Credit Union has awarded $170,000 to area high schoolers since 2016. To apply and learn more about the process, check out our Scholarship page.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2018-2019 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.