Educators Credit Union is coming to your home! Starting now, you can connect the credit union to your Amazon® Alexa-enabled device. Manage your account with your voice and use Alexa to make transfers, pay loans, check account balances, and much more.
Here’s how you get started:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap the menu at the top left of the home screen and select “Skills & Games.”
- Search for Educators Credit Union in the Skills Store and tap the Enable To Use button.
- On the Welcome screen, tap Accept and Continue.
- Enter your Online Banking username and password and tap “Verify.”
- Map the Educators Credit Union account nicknames to your existing shares or loans and select the Map Accounts button.
- Enter a four-digit PIN to authenticate the Educators Credit Union Skill. Enter it again. Select the Submit button.
- Enter your email and phone number.
- Select text (SMS) or email as the delivery method for authentication codes.
- Select Submit on the congratulations screen.
You’re now ready to access your Educators Credit Union account with Alexa! For more information on commands you can use with your device, click here.