Registration for our Annual Chicago Shopping Trip ends on November 11th.
Registration is now closed.
On November 28th, head into Chicago to shop, see the sights and experience a city all dressed up for the holidays. At the pinnacle of the Windy City’s famed Magnificent Mile, Water Tower Place is Chicago’s premier shopping destination. Its eight-level atrium features more than 100 of your favorite stores and restaurants, plus a mix of distinctive specialty shops and boutiques.
The cost of the trip is $25 per person and includes round-trip motorcoach service and tip. All funds will be collected at the time of registration. Sorry, no refunds will be given should you cancel your reservation.
This year’s Pick-Up and Drop-Off Locations are:
- Janesville – 2809 N. Pontiac Drive (a minimum of 25 riders are needed for this location). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Wauwatosa – Hwy. 45 and Watertown Plank Road (southwest park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Milwaukee – I-94 & College Avenue (west park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Racine – Word of Faith Family Church (1619 N. Newman Road, north side of lot). This bus will depart at 8:00 a.m.
- Sturtevant – I-94 & Hwy. 20 – New Sturtevant Location (Ives Groves park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 8:00 a.m.
All buses will depart from Chicago at 5:00 p.m.