Annual Chicago Shopping Trip
Registration for our Annual Chicago Shopping Trip ends on November 11th.
Registration is now closed.
On November 28th, head into Chicago to shop, see the sights and experience a city all dressed up for the holidays. At the pinnacle of the Windy City’s famed Magnificent Mile, Water Tower Place is Chicago’s premier shopping destination. Its eight-level atrium features more than 100 of your favorite stores and restaurants, plus a mix of distinctive specialty shops and boutiques.
The cost of the trip is $25 per person and includes round-trip motorcoach service and tip. All funds will be collected at the time of registration. Sorry, no refunds will be given should you cancel your reservation.
This year’s Pick-Up and Drop-Off Locations are:
- Janesville – 2809 N. Pontiac Drive (a minimum of 25 riders are needed for this location). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Wauwatosa – Hwy. 45 and Watertown Plank Road (southwest park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Milwaukee – I-94 & College Avenue (west park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 7:30 a.m.
- Racine – Word of Faith Family Church (1619 N. Newman Road, north side of lot). This bus will depart at 8:00 a.m.
- Sturtevant – I-94 & Hwy. 20 – New Sturtevant Location (Ives Groves park and ride lot). This bus will depart at 8:00 a.m.
All buses will depart from Chicago at 5:00 p.m.