An Educators Credit Union member will win $5,000 this October with the Saver’s Sweepstakes1!
The Saver’s Sweepstakes is a new prize-based savings account designed to help our members build better savings habits. For putting money into this share, you win entries into the sweepstakes! Here’s how it works:
- Come into any Educators Credit Union branch and open an account.
- For every $25 you deposit into your Saver’s Sweepstakes account, you earn an entry. You can earn up to six entries each month.
- On the last business day of each month, the entries are put into a drawing. A random winner will be picked and announced the next month!
- On Oct. 18, 2018, the first $5,000 winner will be announced to celebrate International Credit Union Day!
- After October, members can still win $100 every month, $1,000 every quarter, and another $5,000 grand prize winner next October!
Don’t miss your chance. Open your Saver’s Sweepstakes account at any Educators Credit Union branch today! For more information on the Saver’s Sweepstakes or to see our branch locations and hours, visit our Saver’s Sweepstakes page.
1There is no minimum deposit required to open a Saver’s Sweepstakes account. This sweepstakes is open to Wisconsin and Minnesota residents only. Entries are tallied for the primary owner on the account. Fiduciary and business accounts are not eligible. Each individual — limited by social security number — can have a maximum of six entries per month, 18 entries per quarter and 72 entries per year in Educators Credit Union drawings. The Saver’s Sweepstakes conducts statewide drawings. Each individual — limited by social security number — can have a maximum six entries per month, 18 entries per quarter and 72 entries per year in the statewide drawing. Entries are earned based on month-over-month increases in the Saver’s Sweepstakes account balance. Chances of winning are determined by the number of total entries per drawing. Account is subject to a $10 withdrawal penalty with your first and second withdrawal from the account. The account will be closed after your third withdrawal. Account withdrawal could impact your total number of entries. A closed account will result in the forfeiture of all sweepstakes entries. Participants can make a penalty-free withdrawal from the account 12 months after the account is opened and every 12 months thereafter. Other restrictions apply. Visit www.ecu.com for the official Saver’s Sweepstakes rules.