This morning, we released some exciting updates to Online and Mobile Banking. The transfer system has seen a big overhaul and we’ve added increased accessibility functions to the house to make sure all members have equal access to our products.
Here are some of the new features you can enjoy:
- You can now customize your amount totals on the Quick Transfer tabs.
- The “To,” “From” and “Amount” boxes move with your page as your scroll.
- An activity feed was added to the Classic Transfer tab to make it easier to track your transactions.
- We removed the “Retry” option on the History tab to make it less likely a mistake is made.
- A thorough confirmation process before sending a transfer to ensure accurate transactions are made.
- General updates to accessibility like text alternatives, options to make it easier to see and hear content, updates to the settings to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, and much more.
- The ability to reset their passwords on iPhones and Androids.
- An option to subscribe and unsubscribe to eStatements from Mobile Banking.
We’re always working to improve Online and Mobile Banking. More updates are on the way, so keep an eye out for the next round of improvements.