Educators Credit Union is partnering with TruStage Insurance to help our members protect themselves from loss. TruStage has two types of coverage our members can enroll in.
TruStage Life Insurance
- Term life insurance options will protect your loved ones for a set number of years depending on your needs.
- Whole life insurance for adults and children provides coverage that lasts for life.
- Annuity products that let you supplement your retirement income for income that is guaranteed for life.
TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment is a complementary protection offered to credit union members age 18 and older.
- Provides coverage for death or dismemberment as a result of an accident.
- Purchase additional coverage that protects against accidental loss of life, loss of a limb, and loss of sight or hearing.
For more information on TruStage products or to enroll, visit the Insurance section of our website or call TruStage toll-free at 888.787.6243.