TruStage Insurance products, designed for you
Educators Credit Union is partnering with TruStage Insurance to help our members protect themselves from loss. TruStage has two types of coverage our members can enroll in.
TruStage Life Insurance
- Term life insurance options will protect your loved ones for a set number of years depending on your needs.
- Whole life insurance for adults and children provides coverage that lasts for life.
- Annuity products that let you supplement your retirement income for income that is guaranteed for life.
TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment is a complementary protection offered to credit union members age 18 and older.
- Provides coverage for death or dismemberment as a result of an accident.
- Purchase additional coverage that protects against accidental loss of life, loss of a limb, and loss of sight or hearing.
For more information on TruStage products or to enroll, visit the Insurance section of our website or call TruStage toll-free at 888.787.6243.