It’s been a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 70 items, head to our blog page to read them!
71. Presenting ECU Days at Miller Park – Educators partnered with the state to honor the teachers that won awards for teacher of the year. These teachers got to throw the first pitch and received free tickets to the game. Teachers could also buy discounted tickets during the three-game series.
72. Art in Bloom – This year, Educators was the presenting sponsor of the Milwaukee Art Museum “Art in the Bloom”. Members received a $5 discount on in-person tickets by presenting their Educators credit or debit card.
73. Black Friday Special – For the 2017 Black Friday special, a member could apply for a new vehicle loan and get 1% – up to $250 – cash back.
74. Cyber Monday – Educators gave each member $100 if they applied and closed on a credit card loan.
75. The Big Snow Show – Educators is in partnership with FM102.1 who sponsored the Big Snow Show at the Rave in Milwaukee. This three-night concert series featured Walk the Moon, Paramore, Phoenix and many more. Educators gave away five VIP balcony tickets to Educators members each night of the show.