It’s been a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 65 items, head to our blog page to read them!
66. Home Shows – Educators attends area home shows at different events and venues to provide information to first-time homebuyers.
67. Car Sales – Throughout the year, Educators’ hosts car sales with AutoWerks. Our sales contained raffles, loan rate reductions, interest rebates, and more!
68. Flight to the North Pole –This annual event is for families who have children fighting life-threatening illnesses. The children go on a magical journey to the “North Pole” where they are greeted by Santa and Mrs. Claus. The families put together a “wish list” for the children in the family and the parents. This year, Educators Credit Union sponsored two families.
69. Free Online Banking – Check your account history, pay bills, transfer funds between Educators member accounts or from other financial institutions.Ssee loan balances, make loan payments, create monthly savings goals, create budgets, set up automatic monthly transfers, and much more!
70. Junior Achievement of Wisconsin – Educators Credit Union financially supports the Junior Achievement of Wisconsin located in Milwaukee. Educators coordinates many volunteers for their programs as well. The JA Kohl’s Education Center is home to JA Biztown and JA Finance Park. These programs give more than 20,000 students the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship, budgeting, savings and debt.