It’s been a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 50 items, head to our blog page to read them!
51. Panther Prowl – On October 7, Educators staff ran the photo booth at the end of the race and gave away swag items to the runners.
52. Sponsor of Wisconsin School Counselors – Educators sponsors scholarships to allow school counselors to attend this conference in the winter.
53. First-Time Homebuyer Program – With our First-Time Homebuyer Program, you get no closing costs and a low down payment. Plus, we give you 10,000 Points for Perks for participating in and maintaining a tax savings account.
54. EverFi – Educators sponsors this financial course that includes 3D games, models, simulations, social media activities and more to assess and certify students in critical financial literacy skills. It has free virtual courses geared towards various grade levels so that students can learn a variety of proficiencies catered towards their age. This year, our very own Victor Frasher accepted the Impact Award presented by EverFi in New York. To learn more about EverFi, click here.
55. Banzai – Banzai is a free classroom resource for elementary, middle and high school students. Teachers can use this resource within their lesson plans to teach students about real-world budgeting and spending. Whether it’s navigating taxes or paying auto insurance, Banzai introduces students to the real world with an online course and an activity book to be used alongside of the virtual experience. Educators sponsors this course for classrooms throughout southeastern Wisconsin. To learn more about Banzai, click here.