It’s been a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 45 items, head to our blog page to read them!
46. AutoSMART – Educators has teamed up with AutoSMART, a tool and resource to make informed decisions when purchasing a vehicle. It’s free to use and compatible with any device to research and price out the best vehicle for you, on your own time.
47. Points for Perks – Debit and credit card holders can earn reward points for purchases ran as a credit transaction. Redeem points for discounts and promotions on Educators products and services, cash back, gift cards, air travel, and more.
48. Educators’ Scholarship Program – In 2017, we gave away 25 $2,000 scholarships to high school seniors based on their academic record, participation in school and community activities, and their demonstration of one or more of Educators’ core values.
49. DECA Judging –DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality, and management in high schools and colleges around the globe. Educators staff volunteered to help judge the regional and state competitions.
50. Ghosts Under Glass – Educators donated swag items to the Ghost Under Glass event at the Mitchell Park Domes in Milwaukee.