It’s been a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 40 items, head to our blog page to read them!
41. Kenosha Kingfish Coin Drop – Educators sponsored the Kenosha Kingfish Coin Drop. All the kids who were at the July 7 game received an Educators coin jar. After the game, the Kingfish dropped $250 in quarters on the field for the kids to pick up.
42. Instant-issue cards – Every Educators branch can instant issue a credit or debit card for our members’ convenience.
43. Social Media Giveaways – All throughout the year, Educators gives away tickets, swag items, and even pays off student loan debt with FM 102.1 Milwaukee through our social media channels. Make sure to ‘like’ us Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date on all our contests.
44. Interactive Trailer – Educators brought an interactive trailer to the Racine Lighthouse Run, Jazz in the Park and our Home Office. The interactive trailer included information about the credit union movement, the history of Educators Credit Union and had a fun cash cube at the end of the experience.
45. Boys & Girls Club – In 2017, Educators put on two Reality Check Days for the children in the Boys & Girls club.