We’ve had a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed the first 35 items, head back over to our blog page to read them!
36. Loyalty Payback Reward – It literally pays to be an Educators Credit Union member. Each year, Educators thanks you for being a loyal member. Depending on how many different services you have with us determines the amount that will be directly deposited into your account on November 30.
37. Members’ Brewers Game – This year, we reserved tickets for members at a discount for a Brewers game in April. Kids could eat a free meal and run the bases after the game. And, the Brewers won!
38. 24/7 Availability for lost/stolen cards – Financial security for our members is a top priority for Educators. We make it easy to block a lost or stolen car any time of the day. Check out our Contact Us page for any and all numbers you would need.
39. Money Smart Week with the Oak Creek Library – Educators scheduled a series of free financial workshops with the library. These consisted of a home-buying workshop, an HSA workshop and even a kids day where we decorated piggy banks with the children.
40. Racine Fourth Fest Float – The Educators marketing team designed a float for the Racine parade and won the W.C. Tex Reynolds award.