We’ve had a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting 80 different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed our blog posts with the first 30 items, head back over to our blog page to read them!
31. Business Accounts/Loans – Educators’ business checking is built to help your business thrive, with perks that will benefit your business. Educators also offers loans that can help finance your start-up or existing small business. Check out our Business in Front playlist on YouTube to find out more about how Educators has helped other local businesses!
32. TurboTax® –Educators members can receive a discount to use TurboTax® to file their taxes. Come back to ecu.com during tax season for more information.
33. United Way – Educators has a long history of supporting United Way by raising funds and awareness through basket raffles, vendor fairs, collecting staff donations for casual days and much more.
34. Annual Chicago Trip –Educators puts together an annual trip to Chicago for members. Members can pay $25 for a round trip to and from Chicago to shop for the holidays! To sign up for this year’s trip, click on this link.
35. Online Calculators – On ecu.com, Educators offers complimentary loan calculators for members to calculate potential monthly payments for several loan scenarios, letting them figure out a situation that’s affordable for them.