We’ve had a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve put together a blog series highlighting eighty different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed our blog posts with the first 15 items, you can find 1-5 here, 6-10 here and 11-15 here. We will be posting five each week until the end of the year!
16. No Empty Backpacks School Supply Drive – Educators joined with 88Nine Radio Milwaukee to put together school supplies for kids in need. Read up about it all here.
17. Consumer Guide Booklets – Educators provides complimentary booklets covering an array of financial topics such as: retirement, college planning and purchasing your first home.
18. Lending a Hand Campaign – If you have a loan, mortgage or credit card with another financial institution, we might be able to save you money by refinancing with a better interest rate with our Lending a Hand program. Have you already saved money with Educators? Refer a friend and receive $25 if they refinance a non-Educators loan or credit card with Educators!
19. Sponsor RUSD Encore Awards – Educators Credit Union was a sponsor of the fourth annual Encore! Awards on May 4. During the event, 131 RUSD educators were recognized for their success in improving achievement for RUSD students.
20. MS Walk – Twenty-seven Educators Credit Union employees and board members participated in Milwaukee’s Walk MS event which took place on the Summerfest grounds on Sunday, May 7.