We’ve had a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve decided to put together a blog series highlighting eighty different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed our blog posts with the first 10 items, you can find 1-5 here and 6-10 here. We will be posting five each week until the end of the year!
11. Ctrl – This free app allows you to do things like turn your cards on and off with one swipe. You can set up geographic areas where you want your card to work, as well as set up alerts for transactions. Learn more about all you can do with the Educators’ Ctrl app here.
12. ITM’s – The ITM technology and centralized location of tellers allows the credit union to better serve members with longer hours. Get a behind the scenes look of one of our ITM agent’s, Mikey.
13. Arts@Large – Did you know Educators has a partnership with Arts@Large in Milwaukee? Read more about how Educators supports this organization here.
14. Everything Auto – Educators Auto & Lease is one of the ways that Educators Credit Union goes above and beyond for members. Auto & Lease as a free resource to help you find new and used vehicles that fit your lifestyle and stay within your budget without the stress.
15. Free coffee and cookies at branches – We want you to feel at home when visiting any one of our branches. Help yourself to a warm beverage and snack!