We’ve had a busy 2017! In celebration of our 80th anniversary, we’ve decided to put together a blog series highlighting eighty different products, services, events, giveaways and sponsorships that took place in 2017. If you missed our blog post with the first five items, click here to take a look. We will be posting five each week.
6. Annual Meeting – Every year Educators presents an annual meeting for members, employees and board members. This meeting covers changes within the credit union, finances, services and other highlights from the prior year.
7. Free Workshops – Throughout the year, Educators offers free workshops covering a wide range of topics for members looking to learn about finances, loans and the services accessible through Educators Credit Union.
8. Pay your college debt with 102.1 – We teamed up with 102.1 to put on a contest to help students pay down their college debt!
9. Access to apply for loans online – Have you checked out how easy it is to apply for a loan at ecu.com?
10. Marketing Promotions within High School branches – Our community and education team at Educators works with the students that are employees at our branches in the high schools to come up with marketing promotions.