We want to keep you updated on some of the events in our area to celebrate the Fourth of July. Here is a list of all the parades, festivals and fireworks near each of our branches so you can celebrate America’s freedom in as many ways as possible!
- 7/2 – Kenosha Civic Veteran’s Parade at 1 p.m. beginning at 22nd and 63rd St.
- 7/2-4 – Celebrate America at Kenosha’s Lakefront festival
- 7/4 – Fireworks at Harbor Park at 9:30 p.m.
- 7/3 – Kick off the Fourth Fest from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Monument Square
- 7/4 – Pre-Parade starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Goold St. to Main St. bridge will be closed at 7 a.m.
- Main Street to bridge will be closed at 7:30 a.m.
- 7/4 – Fireworks starting at dusk (9:20 p.m.) and will last 40 minutes
- Over Lake Michigan
- 7/3 – Fireworks at Firemen’s Park at 9 p.m.
- 7/4 – Parade starts at 11 a.m. at Cambridge St. proceeding through Winn St. ending at Memorial Elementary School
- 7/4 – Fireworks begin at 9 p.m. at Burlington Town Commons and Simonds Park
- 7/4 – Parade at 9:15 a.m. beginning on HWY 45 & 11
- 7/4 – Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. on 76th
- 7/4 – Parade starts at 9 a.m. on E. Groveland Dr. and S. Verdev Dr.
- 7/4 – Fireworks begin at dusk at East Middle School
- 7/2-4 – 49th Annual Family Festival at Malone Park
- 7/4 – Main Parade at 1 p.m. beginning on Coffee Rd. and proceeding West to Al Stigler Parkway
- 7/4 – Fireworks at 10 p.m. in Malone Park
Elkhorn (City of Delevan)
- 7/4 – Parade begins at 3 p.m. on 6th to Phoenix Park
- 7/4 – Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. over Lake Comus
- 7/4 – Parade begins at 11 a.m. beginning at Cutler Park
- 7/4 – Fireworks are at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Center
- 7/4 – Parade begins at 9:30 a.m. in downtown West Bend
- Fireworks will start at 9:45 p.m. at Regner Park