So let me guess, you have three different Thanksgiving celebrations to get to, and everyone else claimed the green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. Not only that, but you being the busy person you are, are also struggling with figuring out what to make that won’t take 4 hours. Well not to worry! I have some really quick and easy recipes that take 10 minutes or less and are SO delicious. Shout out to my sister, Leah, for sharing her recipes with me.
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Roll Ups
– 2 bags of Shredded Cheddar
– 2 12oz cans of white meat chicken
– ½-1lb Bacon (or real bacon bits, that’s personal preference)
– Bottle of Ranch
– 8-10 Large Tortillas
1. Fry the bacon, let cool and chop
2. Make sure the chicken is shredded in to smaller bits
3. In a bowl, mix bacon, chicken, cheese, and ranch together
4. Spread the mixture on a tortilla, roll tortilla
5. Cut & serve!
*Depending on how many people you need to serve, will determine how much cheddar, chicken, bacon, ranch and tortillas to use. Mine are just guess-himations.*
Here is a similar recipe, I found on Pinterest, but she puts cream cheese in hers! http://www.peanutblossom.com/blog/2016/09/bacon-ranch-chicken-roll-ups.html/
Caramel Apple Cream Cheese
– 8 oz block of cream cheese
– Caramel Sauce
– Toffee bits
– Apple Slices
1. Put cream cheese in the middle of serving dish
2. Pour caramel sauce on top, and around
3. Sprinkle toffee bit on top
4. Put apple slices around it, and voilà!
Again, here is another similar recipe I found on Pinterest! http://shewearsmanyhats.com/easy-caramel-apple-cream-cheese-spread
Strawberry Fluff Dip
– 1 small box of strawberry Jello mix
– 1 container of cool whip
– 8oz block of cream cheese
– Animal crackers
1. In a bowl, mix together Jello mix & cream cheese
2. Fold in Cool Whip & mix all together
3. Use pretzels & animal crackers to dip!
Seriously, that’s it. Now you have no excuse for showing up empty handed!
Happy Thanksgiving! What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving recipes? Comment and let us know!