Apply online or visit any Educators location to apply for your new Educators credit card* and you’ll get 7,500 bonus Points for Perks reward points, equivalent to $50 reward, when the card is opened and activated. Your Educators credit card will earn one Points for Perks reward point for every dollar spent.
Those bonus points can be redeemed for $50 cash right away, or they can be saved up and combined with other points for more cash, travel, gift cards and even discounts on Educators loans or rate increases on Educators savings products.
Other benefits of Educators VISA®
- No annual fees and no fees for balance transfers or cash advances.
- If you don’t carry a balance, new purchases have a 25-day, no-interest grace period.
- Educators credit cards are issued instantly at any Educators locations, so you can walk out with your card in hand instead of waiting for it to come in the mail.
- You can get a free personalized image with Picture My Card (one free image per three-year expiration period; additional personal images cost $10).
- Free travel accident insurance (amount determined by card type).
* Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans are subject to approval. 7,500 bonus Points for Perks points will be added 7-10 business days after your new card is opened/activated. Double Points for Perks offer — ends at midnight on September 30, 2016, are only valid on purchases that are cleared by the merchant prior to midnight on September 30, 2016, and will be added 10-14 business days after. (Many online merchants post a transaction the day a purchase is shipped, which may be 2-3 days after purchase or more.) This promotion is valid on new cards with a minimum limit of $2,500 only, NOT on an increase of an existing Educators credit card. Credit cards must be enrolled in Points for Perks for bonus points and double points to apply. Accumulated points expire after 5 years. Other restrictions may apply.