Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you, the most DELICIOUS, succulent, scrumptious, mouthwatering dessert known to man. It is small, unique, packed with a bunch of flavor, and most of all, it has chocolate! It’s easy to make, so you dont waste your holidays slaving over the stove to make the same ol Christmas sugar cookie. Lets WOW our families and indulge in the …
Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Bites
This recipe is simple and fun for the family! You will need the following:
2 lbs. of fresh strawberries
8 oz. of creamy cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
1tsp of vanilla extract
¼ cup of crushed graham crackers
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
Is your mouth watering yet?
Here’s the instructions:
1. Prep the strawberries. You will have to hollow of the middle of them to be able to stuff them with the cheesecake mixture. You can use a mellon baller. I just take a small knife and cut out the middle.
2. Prep the delectable cheesecake stuffing. It’s so simple! In a bowl, add the cream cheese and vanilla, place it in the microwave until the cream cheese is soft enough to beat. Add the powdered sugar slowly, this is the part where you can experiment to make it as sweet as you want! You then place this mixture into a ziploc bag, cut off the corner to pipe it into the strawberries.
3. Once you have filled each strawberry and placed them on a baking sheet with wax paper, place them in the fridge to cool.
4. Prep the chocolate. This is pretty easy, too I use the microwave to melt my chocolate in 10-second increments so it does not burn. You can now dip the bottom of each strawberry into the chocolate.
5. After dipping, I immediately flip the strawberry over and dip them into crushed graham crackers with the cheesecake side.
6. Place in the refrigerator again to cool for about an hour.
It’s as easy as that! What’s your go-to Christmas treat?